LES ARDENTES respects the environment
With the constant concern for ecology and respect for the environment, the Ardentes festival constantly seeks to improve its solutions for limiting environmental pollution.
LES ARDENTES and their partners have stopped using felt
Up to now, visibility for our sponsors has required the production of numerous banners and rolls of felt, a material that cannot be reused.
On the festival’s initiative, together we have decided to stop its production and concentrate on sustainable and recyclable tarpaulin.
This decision has allowed us to economise on the production of around 1000 metres of felt.
Thanks to our partners for supporting us in this project.
Furthermore, our sponsors and partners are also actively participating in our ecologic measures in different ways:
- LAMPIRIS : supplier of green energy
- COCA-COLA : Return of PET bottles in bags made of recycled material in exchange for goodies
- FOST+ : offers a variety of activities related to waste sorting
LES ARDENTES sorts its rubbish
To raise awareness amongst festival-goers of sorting and environmental issues, specific explanatory signage will be present. We will encourage festival-goers to sort rubbish themselves in the numerous bins available all over the site in order to increase the proportion of recycled rubbish from year to year.
Les Ardentes travaillent depuis 2009 en collaboration avec Fost+ pour le tri des déchets : verre, cartons et PMC.
10 sorting islands or ˝Eco zones˝ will be available on the festival site.
An Eco-Team of around forty people will take on the cleaning of the site. A job that will be carried out in several stages:
- Preparation of the site before the arrival of festival-goers
- Cleanliness maintained during the festival in parralel with sorting awareness campaign
- Cleaning after each concert